Apr 8, 2009

I'm Feeling Much Better

Dear all family and friends, here the latest news, my healthy getting better and better so please do not worry wokey.... I can work as usual, tougher than before, sweeter than sugar, friendly as pigeon and happy than you hihihi.....

I'm happy for my brothers and sister, the latest information about my big big family is a new person in our family presenting My Sis Wan new baby boy. Congrats to her after many many years waiting a baby boy at last it ended with happing ending, sorry no picture but i'll post it later. Chop...chop.... another good news from my Bro Jun, his wife Kak Ida was Pregnant 8 weeks yeah...yeah... another family will come. Take a good care to Kak Ida tau bang...Soon Jiji will have a sister and of course abang will be big big brother more bigger than now hahaha Iman Hafiy the Big Boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget