Apr 7, 2009

Back For Good

Today suppose my last holiday but since my boss always noisy because my long vacation leave so i come early a day. Moreover my boss threaten to give me 3 month leave without pay, i will not let that happen to me, i'm not insane million of people out there were searching for a job and another million people lose their job because this economy crisis. I must work hard even it's not worth but at least i worked hard.

First day, there is so many things to recall and to asking. My officemate helps me a lot and actually i felt pity and sorry for them because i left so many works to settle. Next week will be the busiest week even my boss outstation but i'm the only person to handle work for 4 days uwaaaa. Well i guess they all pay me back for leaving them 17 days hihihi just kidding la Afi and Sally good luck and take care hope both of you can work well at Labuan ok and Aisyah Happy Holiday, i'll miss you so much and opss opss don't forget my souvenir from Melbourne k.

Emmm Next Week i've to prepared for WEAVE demo at Petronas, Seminar BMS at Crystal Crown Hotel, presentation for FELCRA and JM works (JPS&TNB). I felt like the holiday i have before for this reason huahuahua really not kidding i tell you. The whole week equal the whole rest i took. Gosh...i'll miss the three of them really but it's ok i'll call Afi&Sally during lunch hour and Aisyah sorry i guess i'll just emmmm SMS nahh it'll cost rm1/sms calling? must be extremely expensive well the i just miss you la....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget