Apr 1, 2009

April Fool......

Talk about April Fool, it's remain me with my childhood. This is the month to fool everyone isn't it? I can't remember how many times i had been fooled but i remember Kak June's story. She had fool my elder Kak Nonong many times but Kak Nonong still believe her huahuahua. One of jokes that she always use was "Hello, Nong masak sedap-sedap ah saya mau datang hari ini." Just imagine Kak Nonong excited and she already went to market to buy things but then Kak June called and says April Fool!!!, Kak Nonong very frustrating but not long.

We all also been fooled with the same joke, it's because Kak June live far from us and we rarely met that makes we excited and forgot about the fool day hihihihi ah well we busted. My Bg.Teck is one of my brothers that i really really close with, he always fool me and make me cry all the time but he the only one who helps me to get through my girlhood. He gave consultation for free right bro?, what to do and don't without him i maybe be tomboy thee hee hee just joking. He just know how to cheer people to death and he'll not wait first April to do it cause every day was April fool for him.

I remember one day, he bought a cake and waited the right time to imposed Bg.Nis, my other elder brother that very timid and obsess with madman and sheman. We took this opportunity because there is one crazy women that always came to our house, Bg. Nis was the only big brother at that time and responsible to take care us but we are too naughty and creative to teased him. We already planned everything, Bg.Teck go out through the window from my room then he sit in front of the door and start knocking. It's not a normal knocking but crazy knocking with female's voice, i still felt chuckle and funny because i can see Bg.Nis face very surprise and panic. He thought the crazy women came again so he quickly went to our parent's room and took daddy's rifle huahuahua he is so so frighten and prepared to shoot. I know i had to make move before he put bullet in and shoot so i pretend to panic and quickly open the door. When he saw me open the door he shout and angry, at the same time Bg.Teck enter with cake to surprise him muahahaha. The cake almost fell because Bg.Nis move forward to close back the door. The situation was very hilarious but at first we really felt sorry for him but only a short time then we laugh out loud (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget