Apr 2, 2009

Addicted to "JAMU"

When i teenager i used to drank Jamu and always bought Jamu cost RM1 per glass from this Mbak which mean Kak. I like to drank it cause i felt fresh all day long and plus it'll make me ageless and softening skin but i stopped when i get offer from UiTM Arau. I know i can just buy it but it'll not same as they prepared because they know the exact measure to mixture. Since then i didn't drank any but i'll not missed when i back to my hometown, Keningau. Of course is not the same person but i believe it'll the same ingredient if i told what kind Jamu i want.

Now i'm married, it's hardly to meet Mbak that sell Jamu here in KL but lucky me my hubby found it at Gombak but unfortunately he just bought me 2 dozen and ask me to prepare at home because he already bought honey from sabah, wasting if we didn't use. Well, he said it's easy peasy just mix with 2 tablespoon of honey with a sachet i like to drink when they prepared not myself. Surprising me he silently drank fresh Jamu prepared by emmm man? that what he told me so i just believe la, Man sell Jamu sound a little ridiculous but he's my hubby what can i say....he drank that jamu mix with "telur ayam kampung" and other ingredient especially for man.

Sooooo i prepared my first handmade Jamu here the picture of mine Jamu...taadaa....



At first, i really can't stand with the smell. Even the smell can make me sound Yuckssss!!!!! and i already felt bitter in my throat gee what a bad smell really bad, to tell the truth i really can't drink this Jamu but when i see my hubby face and know how hard he try to make me health i drank with my eyes close. Glup...glups....glupsss GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! that was extremely bitter yucks...yuckssss and yucks huhuhu, mummy daddy help me. I can't believe i have to drank twice a days but suddenly i felt something good happen i felt more healthy and my stomach were not painful anymore. Now i can sleep well like baby, what an incredible because after that i can't wait to drank it even how bitter i am. My body are more healthier even there is still bleeding a little just a stain but no pains.

Right now, i already drank a dozen Jamu. It's for womb strengthen and shrinkage, tighten vaginal (tuttt....censored) and what important is to give more energy, ageless and slim hohohoho. I just want to share what is good because health is very important. You see, when I warded I see lots of women who are suffer various Gynecology & Obstetric disease and I believe these arise because they not aware with the neat care in our health. Believe me, I know the exact feeling when your husband help you this and that because you sicks and that make me useless. Useless means a lot especially women married, it's brings lot perspective and high percentage to get bitter honey you know what i mean right?. Of course, i'll not let that happen to me prevent is better than cure.

So dear family and friends take a good care for your health and took supplement so your body will not exhausted so do your husband he'll not get bored to take care you when you sick because man patience not same as women. Don't think your husband will take care of you if you sick even he is too good but later you'll sympathy to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget