Apr 3, 2009

I'll be the next Biggest Loser

Hey friends and people out there...i'll be the next Biggest Loser huahuahua, right now i had to forget my favorite drama series Early Edition because i have new favorite TV Show The Biggest Loser. Usually started at 7.00pm daily but it moved to 6.30pm start on 2nd April and Nanny only take half an hour from its usual time.

I watched from season 1 till season 3 but i know right now they open participant for Season 8. Anyone interest? Oh..oww the deadline for submitting tapes and applications is today hihihi. Unfortunately only for U.S. resident, i think Malaysia should do this Reality TV. I know, there will be "Talks Back" but i mean who cares moreover almost all Malaysian TV programmed is plagiarize from overseas such as Akademi Fantasia, Malaysian Idol, More Jutaria etc so why not. I believe it will inspired lots people especially big people i'm not kidding trust me.

I enjoyed watching this show because its really inspired me oppsss i'm not fat yet but i felt i'm getting bigger and biggest. I can see the changed of their lifestyle and figure that what important they look gorgeous and sexy. You will not believe that they are really big enormously big with their fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget