May 28, 2009

What kind neighbour is this?

Confuse with my issue today? Well, early this morning when we was set to office and while my hubby want to lock the door our indian neighbour that pass by suddenly stop and told us about our chinese neighbour's wife just passed away a week ago. Gosh...we were really surprise because we didn't heard any noise or saw crowded people in their house. What kind neighbour we are? Didn't know what happen never alert anything weird and of course do nothing well at least we visit them right, wish condolence and felt sorry for their loss.

I felt useless being a person that know nothing and do nothing. I didn't know well all my neighbour we just rent this house and still unfamiliar so i didn't feel too guilty moreover i never knew they name and never spoke with them. It relieves me but still deep inside my heart i questioned to myself "What kind neighbour we are? "

5 comments:

  1. huhuhu...emm apa nak jd ni k.fatin..
    hik..hik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihi tulah ntahla apa nk jadi muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd an experience of got a phone call from our neighbour, it was 12 o'clock midnight! asked me to accompany her to our neighbour who just passed away.. just opposite of my house. I made an excuse that need to look after my kids.. I feel bad! next morning I make a visits..

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12am? wow your neighbour really concern ya. Well at least you pay a visit me? nah doing nothing hahaha moreover it happen a week ago.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget