May 19, 2009

Calling for an Interview.....

Today were my first interview after many times applied for government job, the post for Jurukur Gred J41 at Perbadanan Putrajaya. The interview started at 8.00am but we arrived at 8.15am gosh we are really late (WE = I and Hubby), well....we rush to 2nd floor and taa daa all the candidates was concentrate answering papers. What an exam? I'm stunned i'm not ready to answer any question since i know i'm not enough prepared for any exam especially land matter. There are two types of question Objective and Subjective. Objective question only YA (Y) or TIDAK (T), it's more to our personality and for subjective there are lot of questions related to NLC. There are 8 questions:-

1. Define Land (5min)
2. What is sub-divided and partition (10min)
3. There are almost 200 law in Land administration name a few of them.(5min)
4. Software use in mapping and land survey (5min)
5. Differentiate between RSO and Cassini(10min)
6. Advantages for Landuse in Local Government decision making for planning purpose (10min)
7. What is Geographic Information System (GIS) (5min)
8. Software you familiar used in mapping (5min)

I know all the questions sound very easy but still I'm not confident with my answer. Is my luck or maybe Allah help me because i always work with all that matter but still unsure i just put some example/case study related to NLC and elaborate it. I really not confident since all the candidates look very professional and percentage to get this job very small.

As for the interview session, i a bit worried because my friend told me that my time was very short compared to the others and plus they (the interviewers) press the button just after i out. Why? as i remember the four candidates before me had about approximately 5 minutes before they time but me? only a few second. Just wondering if they didn't discussed anything about me or maybe i'm not suitable for that position since it's for surveyor and surveyor usually for man right? but there is a chances that i will in the short list well i don't know only Allah...huhuhu i really want that position please Allah make my wish come true Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget