May 5, 2009

KPLI......

Gosh..how i miss to write in my blog. Yesterday my dearest brother called me and the first thing he said is.....you are not update your blog!!!! why? i just laughing i thought he will not notice it but i guess i'm wrong sorry brother you really want to know how my life going on here?....first you should know about my life is i am very busy...i mean really really busy not kidding.

Emm actually today i attend an interview for KPLI this is the first interview after taken two KPLI's test hohoho i mildly surprise because i attend the MTEST three days after warded and without preparation. Thanks a million to my best friend Ana, she is the who one told me about the MTEST and result for interview. As i remember the first test, i did a lot preparations, bought many books and study hard but still failed so when i took this second test i really hopeless but in the same time felt relief because at least i try my best. With Allah will, they called me for an interview ta daa....i'm very happy but my friends didn't make it, they already appealed and Insyallah i believe and confident they will called them. Do not worry friend......

Well, many people said that when they call for an interview one leg already in so your chances was 50-50 just do the best during interview. It easy to say but when you face the situation you know what i mean. Maybe it's just me to felt like that but trust me just answer with confident and honest. Hikhik i have 50-50 chances when i passed the interview i'll share all my experience right now what can i say just do what you can and do not afraid after all they are homo sapiens thee hee human being la. They wont bite if you speak and there is no right or wrong just a test to know either you can speak or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget