May 27, 2009

Consultant? Hell No......

It's been a while emmm about a week i didn't update anything in my blog. I'm very busy with my work at office and when i'm back home i just too tired to wrote anything but i never skipped to take care my Neopets (http://www.neopets.com). Fyi, i have 4 four neopets the elder baby8681 (unicorn-female), second BbyEy (Eyrie-male), third Bby_wee (Xweetok-male) and the youngest Bby_Zafa (Zafara-female). Well, in part time i also taking care my hubby neopets epi5083 (Kougra-male) and Baby_Bor (Bori-female). When i told him about my neopets he also want to have one but the fact is i'm the want to look them. It fun because i can play game to earn NP and sometime i can get free stuffs and food.

Alright then lets forget about my neopets, i means who care about my pets anyway hahaha just a little introduction you all can have one thee hee hee. Back to the main issue, lately there are many upcoming tender and projects, my team have to separate into two small team (team for consultancy and projects, i'm in projects team with my friend) two persons in each team. It's very difficult to work with only two persons and plus with our BB, i told you sometimes it end with nothing and we will do all the works. My team separate for about 4 months before our BB reorganized and ask the projects team to help in certain volume. Hell no...hihihi honestly i hate to write and thinking hate to push my brain to works. But felt sorry to consultancy team, the two of them work really hard and no one help them so i rethink why not help them because there so many works to be done plus of course i will claim for my works hihihihi business minded.

So my new CV will have consultant experience and of course tender and marketing hahahaha full list of experienced. I have variety experienced since i works here there are geospatial, remote sensing, land surveying, tender & marketing, short course & training and lastly consultancy. Just imagine only one and half year i had so many experiences in many field in one company. Tell you if you want to have all this experienced without working here you need to work in 6 different companies and maybe takes about 3 to 5 years working experience. But only the strong person enable to works here, the person must have a very high IQ, EQ and SQ hahahaha don't forget to have a very high patience level and have dunno behavior so you may just make some issue or all matter gone with the wind hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget