Feb 19, 2009

TV Shows

Last night at 10.00pm i watched the latest season of CSI (Las Vegas), i cried while watching it so touching till my nose clogged and the next day I got flu (haha so emotional). I enjoyed watching all CSI series Las Vegas, Miami and New York, this is one of my favorite TV shows beside Early Edition(EE), The Nanny(TN), She Spies(SS), House, Ghost Whisperer(GW), Psych, Desperate Housewives(DH) and sometimes Friends.

I wake up early everyday (except weekends) because i want to watch EE and i'll back early with same reason i want to watch EE imagine it's the same episode same story. Somebody STOP ME!!!!! I'm addicted to this drama...Well don't worry cause start today 19/02/2009 EE change to 8.00am that's mean my schedule will change too.....There's nothing special to wake up early i mean really really early. I hope ASTRO will changed the time back or early than that, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope TN will remain and unchanged, I like to watch this drama because it remind my childhood. I learn English from this drama, their accent, pronunciation and simple word with malay subtitle it really helpful till now. SS is an action-adventure television show, three female convicted felons who were incarcerated for electronic crimes ("DD"), con tricks ("Cassie")and battery ("Shane") get paroled out of prison in exchange for work as secret operatives for the US government. With their action, expertise in respective field, intelligence with beauty, stubbornness and madness it so fun and enjoy, i recommend you to watch it.

HOUSE? You know Dr House the brilliant but cranky. He leads an elite medical team to solve bizarre illnesses and save lives despite his own constant physical pain. Besides his crazy character, impossible solution, absurd but ultimately successful conclusion he had rescue many lives. Well nobody perfect :) sometimes he wrong too. Psych.....i addict with this drama when I still living with my brother house in Labuan but it's so long that ASTRO didn't play this drama so frustrating....so frustrating. DH and friends both an American television comedy-drama series well i just like to watch this drama compare to other drama especially The Guardian. Really bored and hate like a hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget