Feb 5, 2009

Money....money....money

Money is everything....I hope that one day money is not a problem in my life, i'm sick to manage my budget, i'm tired to think whether my monthly budget enough or not when i want to buy something unlisted, i'm fed up when i cant buy thing that i want and i cant stand when i look others shopper shopping like money doesn't matter......

Mr brother owez advice me to keep money for emergency case and saving but till now i cant do what he said. How i can keep money when i need them for living (dine outside and dhoby). I tried to managed my life and hope i can save some....just wait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget