Feb 26, 2009

Busy weekdays.........

It's quite long probably I didn't write in my blog. A whole day in this week, my team especially very busy preparing with two tender benchmarking (Monday to Wednesday), On Tuesday Afi and me had to attend WEAVE Demonstration for Royal Malaysian Police, Wednesday preparing for Photogrammetry Lab Work, Thursday morning presentation two tender benchmarking and in evening the three of us (Afi, Sally & me) help editing long section for JM works till 8.00pm. Friday? for the first time i must register my name at mother and child clinic for observation along pregnancy.

What should i say, my friends suppose happy to hear my pregnant news right? but i guess she is not my friend after all coz i didn't heard a sound of joy from the way she act. What i heard is a voice to plead me not to take a leave why? because someone will get angry. What a people, when you have an experience of pregnancy please please do not act like a doctor even a doctor ask me to register my name and you ask me to wait 3 months? Shame on you....If something happen is not you misery or bear the effect it is me and me.

Sometimes....i dont know the meaning of friends.....i thought when we work together we're friend but i know now even you work with them they're not friend..........but it is friends when they care and concern about you.........Thanks friends for being my friend...........A Friend In need Is A Friend Indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget