Mar 4, 2009

My BIG BIG Family

I have a very big family.....emmm 9 siblings not include my parents and i am the youngest. They are always pampered me especially my mummy and my bro jun, what i want they will fulfilled that’s why i become so immature. I’m not blame them but i felt sorry to myself. I....I.... just want to be like other my friends they are so mature really mature i mean really really really mature. I became aunt when I’m not born yet huhuhu You do not believe? Well believe it.......my niece (My first elder sister's daughter) older a year than me that is mean we were grew up together. Yes it is very wonderful but sadly too cause now i am a young GRANNY now....what a world. Well…when i think back i really enjoy the time i spend with my family especially when we had a family day i really miss that. Actually i really miss my family bad or worse good or better they made my life full of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget