Mar 12, 2009

Accident....

Accident happened everyday, everywhere and anywhere but i cannot believe that it'll happened to us especially to my condition right now. I remember this one old man emmm not too old but around late 40s and early 50s years old, ran quickly towards and help us, he also volunteered send us to clinic plus he lend us money since the cost rm127 we dont have money that much in hand. We promised to pay him back after this, we're in pain and only want home. The uncle name Mohd.Talib and he sell "Nasi Lemak" near LRT Setiawangsa so it easy to meet him and say thanks again and pay his money back.

The incident happened very fast, my last thing remember was we were laying on the ground and being dragged 2 meter. I moving fast cause i'm worried there will be a cars behind since we had just through traffic light. Well, we know how fast the car will accelerate to release traffic light especially when the light turn yellow to red....if we not get up quick we'll get more injured than now but lucky us there're no cars fuhhh....what a relief.

My hubby want to faint but I could not let he unconscious, it is first aid basics "Do not ever let your victim unconscious" but later i faint in clinic during the nurse wash my wound it's a good timing isn't it?. My hubby got a big hole in his elbow, me? I got too but only a tiny one in my elbow and knee the rest only scratched it was very painful. I know it'll swollen tomorrow but the doctor gave us 2 days leave and we can rest at home. I thought i'll not go to work till next monday. I know my boss will get angry very angry but who cares i know how painful i am and i still need rest..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget