Aug 16, 2010

Being a mom is sooooooo hard....

So many months i didnt update my blog...busy???!!!! yes i'm very busy...being a mommy i'm wondering how my mummy manage to handle 9 childrens even mine only one cannot handle. No...it's not about my baby but it was me...myself. My baby was good even people surrounding will puzzle and question why my baby didnt cry and sometimes they said wah....i dont care to have million childs if my son behave like this.... my baby will played with his toy and sometimes looking at me and smile. He only cry when hungry and sleepy, he so like me....if i want to sleep i'll sleep so when he sleepy even his papa vacuum the whole house he in a deep sleep.

There is one day we went to Suria FM concert, he sleep even with a loud music,


When travel/balik kg, once we get in the car he will cry to sleep....so i didnt have problem to travel even it took 4 - 5 hours journey :D....but well i still cannot manage my time to handle all (housework and baby). So i've to choose either one huhuhu but dont worry i'll try to learn and learn hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget