Nov 20, 2009

Dear friends.....

Sorry for the absences i'm very very busy this 2 straight months just imagine i never ever in my thought that i'll be in procurement and marketing department cause i know my strength but well what can i say My boss transfer me here like it or not i just work la. Its really tough working in this department since all the burden falling at my shoulder and plus in my condition right know. Only Allah know how hard it is, how pressure i faced.

I'm really weak in essay either in malay or english since i was in secondary school my bro jun owez laugh at my writing. Right now i have to prepared technical proposal imagine sometimes i have to write in english disaster oooo all the words topsy-turvy. Lucky me i've my friends to HELP me especially Afi, the most contribute person in writing standard, spelling and grammar (mcm terlebih sudah ni) and others friends Mai, Wani, K.Erin, K.Aza, Wani, Lina and K.Fireen. Not forgotten my ex-officemate dearly Aisyah, lovely salina and caring ju; i'll owez remember you all just keep in touch.





I found this web just want to share: http://www.kinabaluweb.com/keningau.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget