Jun 16, 2009

OMG....I need rest

I really need a vacation....i want to relax and pampered my body and mind. I just felt that my head and brain full with many things that sometimes i don't think its important to me or even my life. I just need a break and refresh my soul...Gee what a words "Refresh my soul"? Do i really need that? Ya ya i really need that because sometimes i felt my soul have enter dark world and all of the work that under my responsibility seem burdening me and ending with nothing. I just hate that situation because i know i'm not worked hard enough.

My boss always told us about how important SQ, EQ and IQ, I know what he said is true but i cant accept the words from person that greatly differ. If that person also have high SQ ,EQ and IQ, necessarily I will acknowledged and maybe would strive to have high SQ and EQ even with a medium IQ. But right now maybe i'll try to learn slowly on spiritual and emotion first because i'm just an ordinary human being learning slowly is the best step. Why spiritual and emotion? Well, it my opinion spiritual and soul is one essence in human life that will form to good character and emotion was one become aware that exists in self to make we more sensitive to around. Different people will have different opinion but that what i thought and there will be no right or wrong (quoted from Merlin hihihi).

Btw, i hope that before this year end i'll have a vacation with my hubby...Insyallah.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment

Interesting web for birthday, wedding, graduations gift....

Pengintip VVIP

Realtime Globe

Displays the visitor locations and recent hits live and in realtime
Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers lb3m.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/7qIE

>Leave Your Message Here<




ShoutMix chat widget